For the purposes of applicable EU data protection legislation, Trilantic Capital Management GP Limited will be the data controller of any personal data collected on the Website.
The Information You Provide Us With
We collect and process the personal data you provide to us through or in connection with the Website, or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The personal data you provide to us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information.
Disclosure Of Your Information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group including our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you; or
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Trilantic Europe or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Trilantic Europe, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Transfer And Storage Of Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information and data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any information or data transmitted to or through our Website; any transmission of information or data by you to or through the Website is at your sole risk.
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal data:
- to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed;
- to rectify inaccurate personal information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed);
- to prevent us from sending you direct marketing; and
- to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (where that processing is based on your consent).
The Miscellaneous provisions in our Terms and Conditions are hereby incorporated by reference.